Saturday, January 7, 2012

Random Stuff You Probably Don't Care About...

.... but I want to share with you anyway!


Here's the book trailer for Dan Wells' Partials, which is unlike any book trailer you've ever seen:




Here's David Archuleta singing a children's church song that I'm very familiar with and it's quite impressive what he can do with it:

 

 Here's Josh Groban with his brother, talking about how on Monday he starts another album!! Awesome, yes?!! (Do you think these boys look like brothers? Not much I say... except for their smiles. It's really quite strange.)

 
I didn't say it would be a good vlog from Josh Groban on Vimeo.

Here's a song from James Durbin's (as in the dude I liked last American Idol) first album. I love it. I'm trying to decide if I love the other songs well enough to buy. I'm thinking yes.




Okay, enough for now!

Ya got any random stuff you wanna share with me?



6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about my Josh Groban project. I should listen to a bit of him today. I have sound again and re-watched the first episode of Sherlock Holmes yesterday. I am hoping to get to the second later on today.

    (Sorry about the delays. The sound all used to run through the stereo but the stereo kicked the bucket it seems.)

    And, nope, I don't think the two brothers look all that similar really. Their smiles are a bit, I suppose.

    Thanks for sharing random stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, I haven't seen that book trailer and now I'm freaking! I want that book!!!

    Yeah, Josh and his brother don't really look like each other at all.

    I like random posts. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly: We've had a few sound issues ourselves with one of our computers. It's stopped me with my Doctor Who roll. My husband finally fixed it though! And hey, let me know how I can help with the Josh project. You know I'd love to. I can send links or something! I can tell you my favorites. I don't know. Something! :)

    Jenny: Isn't that the coolest trailer though? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun trailer for PARTIALS. I'm trying very, very hard to resist reading my PARTIALS ARC until closer to its publication date, but it's VERY difficult. I don't know if I'll make it all the way to March!

    Love the Archuletta version of "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus." Must. Download. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot how much I love David Archuleta's voice! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suey, I love your Random posts! I'm behind on my blog reading but I love getting your music posts. That book trailer was weird! I've never heard of the book, but now I'm very intrigued!

    Josh and his brother do not look alike at all....the sound alike though, I wonder if he can sing?

    Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE that James Durbin song, how wonderful. His voice is amazing and I think it sounds even better than on Idol...not so stressed maybe? Thank you so much for sharing this! Now I need a music post =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails