Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thirty Days of Books: Last Prompts!



With this post, the 30 days of books wraps up! I did it a bit randomly but I did address every prompt! What fun! And now... what will I blog about? Anyway, here's the final three prompts. Be sure to check out Jenni's blog for other responses!


Favorite title:

This one was hard for me. Most titles are pretty straight forward and nothing really that special. I scrolled through my Goodreads READ list to see what jumped out. And finally, I came to this one. I remembered that my son got this for me for Mother's Day that year and had to go to the bookstore and ask for it. "Yeah, I want a book for my mom called I Don't Want to Kill You." Awkward.






A book everyone hated but you liked:

Here's on that I'm pretty sure the whole world hates, and yet, it rips my heart and for some reason... I love that!




Your favorite book of all time:

This one as already been addressed by another prompt, but here we go again! Seriously kids... the best book ever.


And with that, we end a lovely month of bookish prompts! Thanks Jenni for the fun time!

11 comments:

  1. One day I'll read more Steinbeck. I'm glad you participated. My final post goes up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: have you not read GofW? If not I predict you'll hate it. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read Grapes of Wrath yet, but I want to. And, that's funny about I Don't Want to Kill You. I remember when it showed up on your Klout. And, yeah, The Book Thief is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: Ah yeah, Klout! That's a blast from the past!

      Delete
  3. I like Steinbeck but have hardly read him. oops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly: I've read quite a bit, but I should catch up and read them all sometime!

      Delete
  4. Grapes of Wrath is a classic. I didn't know lots of people hate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel: Yep, it's a classic that pretty much everyone hates.

      Delete
  5. I haven't read Grapes of Wrath, or anything by Dan Wells. What is wrong with me!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kami: You should try some Dan Wells. I'd be curious to know what you think.

      Delete
    2. Kami: You should try some Dan Wells. I'd be curious to know what you think.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails