Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Thirty Days of Books: Favorite Guy and Favorite Girl



So this latest prompt from Jenni and her 30 Days of Books is JUST TOO HARD!!!  Otoke! What should I do? I just might have to pick a couple or three or five.



Who is your favorite male character?

Kvothe from The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss

Paraphrasing myself from this post:
He's smart, clever, romantic, bookish, musical, generous, reckless,
loyal, and beautiful.

Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables by L.M Montgomery

Everyone knows all about Gilbert and why we love him so much!
Right?


Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Quoting myself from this post:
 "I don't think there's a single other literary character that can match him in loyalty, faithfulness, steadfastness and pure courage. He is amazing. I love him with all my heart."


Who is your favorite female character?

Mia Thermopolis from The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

I just love her cooky craziness and down to earth-ness.


Laura Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Her story has always fascinated me since I was first reading.



Jo March from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

She has spunk and wit that I've always admired.
Who would you put on your list? Link up over at Jenni's!




13 comments:

  1. I know, right?! This was way too hard. Gilbert! I almost forgot about him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: I just went with three that came to mind first.

      Delete
  2. I love all these characters, except for the one from The Kingkiller Chronicles, which I haven’t read yet. I need to read the books sometime, because I’ve heard great things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices! I whole-heartedly agree with you on Sam. I love him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read Princess Diaries or the Kingkiller Chronicles, but I agree with you on the rest of your picks! Especially Gilbert. *Swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gilbert! *sigh* I love him! This would be SO hard to narrow down. I'm surprised you got it down to 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kami: I tried not to stress and just picked three that came to mind.

      Delete
  6. I just picked two but there could have been many more! lol Great list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails