Friday, June 17, 2016

Summer 2016 Mini Bloggiesta To Do List



Hey everyone! We're having a Mini Bloggiesta this weekend! Here's what I hope to do:

  • update my book club page
  • catch up with archive book lists
  • pin reviews to Pinterest
  • host a Twitter chat on Sunday at 11 am Eastern (join us even if you aren't participating in Bloggiesta this time around!)
  • delete some email
  • catch up with 30 days of Books
  • schedule some posts for July perhaps
Anyway. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll have a few people participating with me! We are a small group this time around!


9 comments:

  1. Do you need a list of the books? Or did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: I will find the list...I think

      Delete
    2. There here if you need it: http://jennielyse.com/book-club-picks/

      Delete
  2. Well, Suey, I couldn't stay away. ;) Happy Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloi: Oh good. At least I know I won't be alone!

      Delete
  3. Cool. Best of luck with those goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun list! I hope you're able to get everything taken care of :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Have fun, and accomplish everything you set out to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you got done stuff done! Awesome! Sorry it was small participation this time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails