Monday, June 6, 2016

SpudToddos: Gourmet Potatoes and More!



"Some say potato, we say SpudToddo!"

For years my brother has dreamed of opening his own restaurant and today, that dream became a reality.  I've found it very inspiring watching him and his wife go on this journey. Talk about a major example of positive thinking and hard work and persistence! Impressive!

And now to see that there's a REAL LIFE RESTAURANT to show for it! We all just want to clap and cheer for them!

Well, and so here's my version of clapping and cheering... a blog post to announce their opening this very day at Jordan's Landing in West Jordan Utah.

So when you are in the area, drop by and check out their huge awesome potato bar, entrees, garbage fries, and soft drinks you can mix yourself.  There's everything from a pulled pork SpudToddo to a turkey dinner SpudToddo, to Todd's Favorite SupdToddo! They have soups and salads too. Let me just say, so far in my experience... I have yet to go home hungry!

Here's a few pictures I took the other day during their practice run:

It started getting crowded with all the family and friends
that showed up!

Get a soft drink then pump in flavors and add creamer to
create your own concoction! So fun!

Garbage Fries!

This is the pulled pork SpudToddo.

Love this saying.

Checking out the menu.

Brand new employees learning the system!
(Including sister Megs there in the center!)

My brother Todd and his wife, Petrea.
Way to go guys! We are so excited for you!

So... when you are in the mood for something a little different than the regular, go have a SpudToddo!





13 comments:

  1. Do they have shellfish? If not, Corey and I will have to go when he's feeling better. If they do, then I'll just go with you sometime.

    Did Megs move to Utah then to work here? Or, is she just up here to help for the summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: I don't think they have shellfish, but I'll double check. I'm tempted to suggest this for our outing tomorrow, though it's kinda far away. Megan is here just for the summer to help get things running.

      Delete
    2. I'd be willing to go tomorrow. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I've been dying to see their menu. We can't wait go try it next time we're in salt lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome is that! Love potatoes, my favorite veggie, wish we lived close enough to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! You should link to this in Weekend Cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do confess to being a potato lover. Therefore a potato bar sounds like pure heaven to me LOL. Now I am kind of hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I love me some potatoes. I'll have to give it a try when I'm in the Provo/Orem area in July.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love spuds! Their food looks awesome! We should go for a GNO sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a pic of the turkey and dressing tater somewhere, and it looked AMAZING. So happy for them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mm mm! Looks so good! Maybe we should eat here tonight?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so good! I told my husband we'll have to go there sometime when we're up nieth. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails