Friday, August 1, 2014

Utah Book Month Starts Now!


Yes, once again it's time to celebrate all that is bookish in Utah. I'll have a few posts and features throughout the month, but mostly, I'll be reading and reviewing books by Utah authors. Here's the stack of books that I plan to get to, or to mostly get to, this month:



Watched by Cindy M. Hogan
Paranoia by JR. Johansson
Becoming Lady Lockwood by Jennifer Moore
The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain
Dark Memories by J. Scott Savage (or maybe he's Jeff for this book?)
Blindsided by Natalie Whipple
Abandon by Elana Johnson
Demons by Heather Frost
Longing for Home by Sara Eden

There's a bunch on my Kindle I might try too. We'll see. Wish me luck!

For all that's happening with Utah Book Month, check out the website here. There's a linky over there for you to link up your reviews should you also read a Utah book this month!


3 comments:

  1. We'll be reading some of the same books! I'm so excited for this month! Thanks for hosting! Good luck with all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kami: Good luck to you too. Thanks for being such an enthusiastic Utah Books blogger!

      Delete
  2. We have two books in common! Yay! :D Thanks for hosting. I'm excited for the festivities.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails