Thursday, May 1, 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge Wrap Up


Well. Whew. It's been... interesting. But... I DID IT! The A to Z Blogging Challenge! Yes, every day I blogged a different letter. Only missed one day, but caught up the very next day. And made the day I missed fit into the line up anyway. I don't know. It was fun. It was hard. It was a pain. And I think I may have actually lost readers instead of gained them! But, still. It was all good!

I think if I were to do it again, I might do a themed thing. We'll see.

Here's a wrap up list of all my A to Z posts:

A: April Fools Day Auto Awesome
B: Oh Balony!
C: Celebrity Crushes
D: Dauntless from Divergent
E: England, I Love You
F: On Being a Fan
G: Geocaching
H: Hans Zimmer
I: We Scream For....
J: John and Josh
K: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
L: Let's Laugh
M: Monsters!
N: Nano-ing
O: Overkill?
P: Palaces
Q: How about a little Queen?
R: I Love to Read!
S: Skipping
T: and Talking
U: Utah
V: Villages
W: War Horse Review
X: Xanadu
Y: YYZ by Rush
Z: ZUSAK!

So... there's some you missed I know, and now you want to go back and check them out right? Most of them are pretty silly and fun, so if you're in the mood, go for it!

Thanks for hanging in there and having blog posting fun with me! Now, on to regularly scheduled programming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails