Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday: Friendship
Wow! I haven't done a Top Ten for a few weeks now. I guess I needed a little break, but with this prompt, I'm back! It's about friendship books and maybe you'll be surprised when you see what I've chosen. What do you think? I'm a right? Or am I not?
But first, I've shown it before and I'll show it again:
Top Ten Books About Friendship
1. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien ( Sam and Frodo, best friends forever.)
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Seriously. I feel like this book goes on every list!)
3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (For you a thousand times over.)
4. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein (No way they would have survived otherwise!)
5. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (Love these guys!)
6. The Schwa Was Here by Neal Shusterman (Antsy is such a friend to the Schwa!)
7. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (Friends and cousins and crazies.)
8. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (All about friends for sure.)
9. The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas (Four of the most famous friends ever!)
10. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (Ah, I'm glad I remembered this one!)
I know there are so many more! Especially in the middle grade category. But those are the ones I came up with today!
What books would you list as friendship books? Link up over at The Broke and the Bookish!