Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A to Z Blogging: Skipping and Talking


Yes, I know, yesterday was S and... GASP.... I SKIPPED it!!! And I had so many ideas too. But the day got away from me and it didn't happen and oh, well.

But today... today is T. And I have no ideas.

I talk about TV too much already, so we'll...skip... that.


I could tell you about Titans, which is my high school mascot. And that has relevance since I was at a meeting yesterday "helping" to plan our reunion this summer.

I could do a Twitter tutorial of some kind. Everyone loves tutorials. I would say... "Tweet a lot, talk back a lot and don't retweet a lot." And P.S. why do people keep unfollowing me? Am I that boring?

TOM


Oh, and let's see, whose name starts with a T? Hmmm.....


Or, I could talk about treats, like Twinkies, Twizzlers, Triscuits, Twix, Tootsie Rolls, Toblerone, and.... what else?

Maybe I could share a song, because you all love songs, right?


TRAGEDY!

Or I could talk about toast, because toast is the best. I would literally die without it I think.


Or.... maybe I could just talk about a bunch of random T words and call it good?


Find A to Z posts here. 



5 comments:

  1. Tom is cool, and I love the Bee Gees. I give your T spot the seal of approval. :-)
    Visiting for the A to Z thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post :)

    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love toast too. fun post today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails