Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wolf Hall Read Along Starts Next Week!


So I've wanted to read Wolf Hall forever it seems. And now there's been big buzz about the sequel Bring Up The Bodies, which just sounds so much fun! Then, when I saw that my book blogging IRL buddy, Jessica, wanted to read it this year, I thought, cool! How about a read along!? 

So, we are going to read it together, following the schedule below and we'd love for anyone who is interested and has also been meaning to read this forever, to please join us! I know it's awfully short notice, but, you know spontaneity is sometimes the best way to go, right? 

We'd love to have you post at the mid point on January 27 and a final thoughts wrap up post on Feb. 17. And then post whenever you want in between. And let's chat on Twitter too. (#wolfhall)

The Schedule:

1/13 - The starting line
1/20 - Complete Parts I & II (146 pages)
1/27 - Complete Part III (116 pages) & Check in hosted by The Bluestocking Society
2/3 - Complete Part IV (124 pages)
2/10 - Complete Part V (104 pages)
2/17 - Finish Part VI and the book (114 pages) & Check in hosted by It's All About Books

Let us know if you want to read along!


9 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one before. I'm excited to see everyone's reviews. I should go check it out on Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited to get going on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check this book out because I hadn't heard of it until Jessica mentioned it on her blog yesterday. I'm not going to be able to join in on the read-along, though. I have too many others I need to get done this month alone, lol. But, I'll look forward to your posts about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did a readalong with Leah at Amused by Books a few years ago -- it was a great experience and a great book! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa: I remember that!Sad I couldn't join in at the time...

      Delete
  5. I would like to do this, but I don't know... I am so bad at read-alongs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to join! No guarantees that I'll be able to stick to that schedule, but I'll try seeing as I really want to read this book, but also need the group encouragement to actually do it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails