So I resolve to read LOTS of books in 2013, but here's ten that simply HAVE to happen:
1. Vanity Fair by William Thackeray: the big classic I hope to accomplish this year
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: part of last year's Christmas haul and a book I feel so very out of the loop for not reading yet.
3. Fingersmith by Sarah Waters: from THIS year's haul and part of my quest to explore this author more
4. Old Man's War by John Scalzi: for Carl's SciFi Experience, and because I started it and had to take it back to the library and that's just not cool.
5. Crooked Letter Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin: one I actually started, but then never finished. It's time.
6. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare: I'm thinking this was on my last year's list. Oops. (I looked, it wasn't, but #5 was!)
7. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman: Does it count if I've already started it? :)
8. Wheel of Time books.... I will try to pick this project up, maybe even skip some books? Gasp.
9. Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel... I've just proposed a read a long with Jessica from The Bluestocking Society. We'll see how THAT goes!
10. The second Outlander book, maybe? Yes?
I'm loving looking over all your posts on books you hope to read this year! Here's to everyone managing them all!
To participate in The Broke and the Bookish's weekly top ten feature, click on over and link up!