Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 Reading Goals
Many of you have already posted your goals for the year, and they've been very inspiring for me! Today for the B and B Top Ten Tuesday I going to attempt to list a few goals of my own, though I fear they are pretty much the same every year.
Top Ten Reading Goals for 2013
1. Read 80 books this year! (I'm lowering down a bit from 100 which seems too hard suddenly.)
2. Read 10 classics as part of participating in The Classics Club
3. Keep trying to get some non fiction in there too! Five? Can I try for that maybe?
4. Don't forget to be spontaneous... always.
5. Support local authors... even with money, and don't stress about the ARC thing.
6. Read two or three Wheel of Time books (finish 8, then 9 and 10)
7. Don't go crazy on NetGalley because there's lots of books here on the shelf that need reading too.
8. Have fun with read alongs and a challenge here and there... because it's okay to at least try.
9. Give the adult fiction some more attention. There's some good "big kid" books out there too!
10. Finish a series or two that needs finishing.
Sound good? Let's get going!