Top Ten Childhood Favorites
1. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls... can you say cried and cried and cried!
2. The Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder... got the whole series and loved them all.
3. The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner...made my brothers play this with me.
4. Nancy Drew by Caroline Keene... and didn't we all love these?
5. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery... I wanted to be Anne so bad.
6. Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell... was fascinated by the survivor skills she had.
7. Mr. Pine's Mixed Up Signs by Leonard Kessler... begged the babysitter to bring this every time she came!
8. Ferdinand the Bull by Munro Leaf... it killed me how unfair this whole story is!
9. How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Suess.... my favorite Christmas story.
10. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett... a story could get more perfect!
Now you can check my other lists!
Childhood Favorites: Novels
Childhood Favorites: Pictures Books
What's on your list?
(I'm realizing that these lists will once again show everyone how old/young we are! You will not be finding Harry Potter on my childhood favorite list, that's for sure!)