This week for Weekly Geeks we're talking about quotes. I thought it would be fun to list some of my favorites and see if you can tell me what book they are from, and who said them. I think they will all be too easy for you. Let's see what you think:
A Quote Quiz
1. "Oh, my cherished preserver!"
2. "I am haunted by humans."
3. "Is this a kissing book?"
4. "For you, a thousand times over."
5. "My mother is a fish."
6. "Alas, poor Yorik."
7. "It is a far far better thing that I do, than I have ever done..."
8. "The happiness which this reply produced, was such as he had probably never felt before; and he expressed himself on the occasion as sensibly and as warmly as a man violently in love can be supposed to do."
9. "Do you know why swallows build in the eaves of houses? It is to listen to the stories."
10. "I want words at my funeral. But I guess that means you need life in your life."
So tell me, do you know these quotes? What are some of your favorites quotes?