Thursday, June 2, 2011

Book Sale Stack!

I thought I'd do another book stack picture. Everyone seems to enjoy those. So remember last week when I said was going to book sale? At least I said it somewhere anyway... here's what I bought... 25 cents per book! What do you think? Anything good? Anything crappy?



Ugh, can you even see it?

ttyl
The Last of the Mohicans
The Beloved Dearly
Tuesdays with Morrie
Icy Sparks
Things Fall Apart
Son of the Mob
Interpreter of Maladies
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

And yes I already have the Harry Potter book, but is just so happens it's the one that fell apart!

Hopefully I get in a better review mood soon so I can get caught up with those, and then get going on my next stack of books to read.

8 comments:

  1. I want to find a .25 book sale... the neighbor's garage sale had them for .25 but the only thing decent (which I DID buy) was Great Expectations... and yes, I already have it... but I have a great crafty project in mind and the wheels are spinning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, no fair! I live about a mile and a half from the that sale so I walked all the way up their first thing in the morning Thursday and only got three books. One was a kids books and the other a better dictionary. You got some good stuff, though. Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Things Fall Apart in college and thought it was really good. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh ooh! Interpreter of Maladies is EXCELLENT. I hope you love it like I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things Fall Apart and The Last of the Mochicans were good read. Have not read any of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds for a great price! I've always wanted to read The Last of the Mohicans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read 3 from your stack:
    -Last of the Mohicans (Hard to get into and keep reading. It was a while ago, so I need to read it again.)
    -The Beloved Dearly (Okay, but not WOW.)
    -Things Fall Apart (Very interesting, if you like reading about other cultures. But it's not a happy book.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tonya: Oh... a craft project! Do share when it's done!

    Jenny: I must have been there right after you! Yes, you never know what you'll find at this thing.

    Reviews: Hopefully I'll get to them sometime.

    Andi: I've heard wonderful things.

    Nise: I'll let you know what I think, if I manage to ever read them!

    Amused: Yes, these sales are pretty fun sometimes!

    Mouseprints: I think I read The Beloved Dearly for book fair, seems like I liked it but I can't really remember.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails