Thursday, June 16, 2011

Trip Books

My husband said, "You aren't taking the whole library are you?"

No, just these ones.....



What do yo think? Will they be good books for trip reading? I always think I'll do more reading on a trip than I really end up doing. It's frustrating, but I have to go prepared, just in case. And then there's the issue of you never know what mood you'll be in! (I had to stick Persuasion in there because I feel a need for a re-read... and it's so teeny tiny anyway!) There's lots of hardbacks I'd like to read, but I don't want to haul them. Plus, I have an arc on my phone! Witch Song by Amber Argyle.... and so maybe I'll try that experience for the first time!

4 comments:

  1. How long are you going to be gone? Which book is your priority read? Or, which one is the book that you would like to focus on the most, at this point?
    I have not read Persuasion, but it is a book that I want to read. Eon has me very curious and The Gargoyle is of no curiosity to me. I cannot read what the two books are between Gargoyle and bk 7. By the way, I am so every pleased that you are even taking book 7 with you on the trip. No pressure or anything cos I understand if you don't actually read it, but the fact that it is going...pleased. :) LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting trying the book on your phone! I hope you like it. I'm soooo interested to see what you think of The Gargoyle. Have fun on your trip. I'll try not to be too jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see The Gargoyle on the list, this is a must read for me this year, I have it as July reading, can't wait.

    Going away is why I love having a Kindle, one book for on the plane when you can't use the Kindle but all others available so you don't have to weigh yourself down. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do exactly the same thing, and if it's a road trip, I pay for it by having a huge stack of books at my feet! It's one of the reasons I finally bought a Nook. I haven't actually gone on a trip with it yet though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails