1. I finished a book yesterday... An Abundance of Katherines. Review to come soon!
2. I won a contest over at Savvy Verse and Wit! Yeah! Another book in the mail for me!
3. I joined another challenge... sheesh. But it's YA Romance so it should be a cinch to accomplish.
4. I've decided going to author signings can be expensive! Especially if their books are still in hardback. Fun, but expensive!
5. Library Day today. I think today it's an art scavenger hunt for the teens, and bugs for the younger kids. Something like that anyway.
6. JJ (16 year old daughter) has piles of books to read, but what's she doing instead? Yep... re-reading all the Twilight series!
7. Toto (9 year old daughter) is discovering Judy Blume.
8. I'm not reading as many books so far this summer as I did last summer. What's up with that? (Maybe it's that War and Peace thing I'm working on?)
9. Do you ever wonder what someone like David Cook, our "intellectual" American Idol, reads for fun?
10. And finally a quote: "If you want to be good archaeologists, you've got to get out of the library more!"