Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Little Breaking Dawn


Just a little note to say that yesterday, while at Costco, I picked up the special latest version of Eclipse... you know... the one with Chapter One of Breaking Dawn in the back! Yes, I walked around Costco and read that chapter. Then put the book back of course! Shhhh.... you know you've done it too!


So, have you read it yet? What'd you think? Does August seem like a LONG way away? Have you pre-ordered the book? Or are you taking your chances that first day and just trying to find it somewhere? Or maybe you're of the "who the heck cares" crowd?

And for some more movie excitement, here's a complete scene (which I first saw over at Maw Books) from Twilight that got my heart pounding pretty quick. So just in case you haven't seen it around yet, here you go:

4 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how excited I am about this book coming out! Can't WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it! I read it! I loved the Mercedes Guardian thing. It's totally what Edward would have done. One tiny complaint, I'm just a teensy-weensy done with Bella complaining about the wedding. If she really loves Edward that much (and wants to become a VAMPIRE), why does she care what everyone thinks?

    Anyway! I can't wait for August either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read that chapter also, and put the book back...shhh...

    I wish august were here already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I told everybody to go to the store just to read the first chapter, so don't feel guilty. I haven't done it yet. I plan to though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails