Ten random bookish thoughts for this Tuesday day:
1. I finished a book last night and a book this morning. Reviews to come!
2. We are seeing an author (Jessica Day George) at the library today! I love listening to authors no matter who they are or what they write.
3. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be Stephenie Meyer? One day, you wake up and write a down your cool, but bizarre dream, and the next day you wake up and have celebrity/rock star status. It's got to be weird.
4. I am so anxious for the third book of the Eragon (Inheritance) series. Eldest ended with such a jaw dropping surprise (for me anyway) that it feels like it's been forever until this next book. Anyone else so ready for this one? End of September and we can learn more about the saga!
5. I've been enjoying the podcast Twilight Series Theories. These ladies crack me up!
6. I let my kids join Goodreads. It appears to be a really good motivator for them to read and finish books. (I've decided I like that one more than LibraryThing... so far anyway.)
7. Speaking of authors, (I was somewhere up there, wasn't I?) I saw one at Costco sitting there with his book to sign, and nobody was talking to him. It made me sad, but I was too shy to do anything about it. Besides, the book was one I didn't want (some financial thing.) Sad, huh.
8. I read like a 100 pages in War and Peace this past week! I know... amazing!
9. I miss book club during the summer.
10. This week's Weekly Geeks is fun, but a real time killer!
So, what bookish thoughts are YOU having this lovely Tuesday?