Sunday, August 30, 2015
Utah Book Month First Line Quiz: Answers and Winner!
It's time to wrap up the Utah Books First Line Quiz and announce the winner. Thank you to those of you who entered!
First, here are the answers:
1. Male or female? (Remake by Ilima Todd)
2. Call it reaper's insomnia, but the dead wouldn't let me sleep at night. (Shutter by Courtney Alameda)
3. The Low-Gravity Club pulsed with music and memories. (The Unmaking of Genesis Lee by Shallee McCarthur)
4. "A good trap is like a good story: hidden and leading toward one inevitable conclusion." (Return to Exile by E.J. Patten)
5. "You promised us brides!" (Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George)
6. Everyone tells me funerals help with the grieving process, but I think those people are full of crap. (Love, Lucas by Chantele Sedgwick)
7. I see Jack every night. (Evertrue by Brodie Ashton)
8. "Princess Ailsabet, your father demands your attendance at court this morning." (The Rose Throne by Mette Ivie Harrison)
9. I don't like to see children cry, but I couldn't feel much sympathy for the little guy. (The World's Strongest Librarian by Josh Hanagarne)
10. People go to hell for what I'm about to do.(Ink and Ashes by Valynne Maetani)
From those that entered, Susan from Bloggin 'bout Books got the most right with a score of 8 out of 10! Congratulations! Let me know which one of these books you'd like and I'll mail that too you ASAP. (Here's hoping you don't already have them all!)