Saturday, August 1, 2015

Utah Book Month 2015: Read Along for Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan

We asked, you voted, we counted and the results are in. The winner of our first ever Utah Books Read Along is:


Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan


Such a fun book! Perfect for lazy summer days. I hope you join us. A TON of people voted for this book so I fully expect a TON of people to be reading along with us. Am I right?

The schedule for the read along is very simple and easy:

August 1 to 10: pages 1 to 183
August 11 to 20: pages 184 to end


We'll have a midpoint discussion post and a finish line discussion post. The whole thing end with an appearance by Amy herself at book club at my house. (If you read along with us and are local to the area, you are totally invited! Let me know so I can give you book club details!) We'll be chatting with Amy on Twitter (#UtahBooks) on August 10th at 7:30 p.m. Do join us to talk about the first half of the book then!

Make a blog post with your intention to join in the fun and then link it up here. That way we'll know who actually will be reading with us.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails