Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summer Mini Bloggiesta June 13 and 14




Just so you all know, we are having a very low key down sized Mini Bloggiesta in two weeks on June 13 and 14

There'll be no new mini challenges, but you can take this opportunity to catch up on old challenges and work on your own to do lists.

The sign up linky will be up next week at this time over on the main website. 

We'll have one Twitter chat at 1:00 pm MDT (3:00 pm EDT) on Sunday the 14th. (This is a change from the original post that went up last week. Please take note!)

I hope you decide to join in the fun and get stuff done!


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'm going to participate this time around. I don't have anything to do to my blog. I may or may not change my mind, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails