Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Launch Parties: Bree Despain and Chantele Sedgwick

This past Saturday was a fun bookish day. TWO launch parties for a couple of my favorite Utah authors happened at the cool and quaint bookstore, The King's English. First up was Bree Despain, for her latest The Eternity Key. (Check out my review here.) You've been hearing a lot about this book since I've been part of the ambassador posse Bree put together to help promote this book especially due to some publisher issues. She told us the whole story and it's quite the saga.

But it's out now and the third one will be published too! Yay for that!

Reading from The Eternity Key.

Jenni Elyse shares a laugh with Bree.

Kami was there too!
She'd signed this for me already.
But she signed it again. :)


An hour of that one was over, it was Chantele Sedgwick 's turn to launch her book, Love, Lucas. (Check out my review here.) It was awesome to be there to cheer her on!

Reading from Love, Lucas.

This time it was just me and Toto!


After that we bought Mother's Day presents at the bookstore and went on our way. What a fun day spent at the bookstore!


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a chance to stay for Chantelle's. :) And, I didn't know you took that picture of me talking to Bree, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun. I miss going to these. I really need to start going again. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you mentioned I was there too! That was a fun event! I love Bree and I really admire her for keeping this series alive through all the struggles.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails