Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'll (Probably) Never Read



I think I may have done this prompt before, but why not again, eh? Maybe the books have changed? Maybe I've changed. Maybe what I wouldn't read then I'd read now. Then again, maybe not.


Ten Books I'll (Probably) Never Read

1. Fifty Shades of Grey (um, no)
2. Ulysses (I'm intrigued, but I doubt it'll ever happen.)
3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (eh, I don't think I could handle it.)
4. In Cold Blood (ditto)
5. Under the Banner of Heaven (this one would probably make me too mad)
6. Moby-Dick ( could be persuaded I bet)
7. A Clockwork Orange ( read the first page of this one and... yeah.. no.)
8. Cloud Atlas (not sure about this one, but it looks hard)
9. Carrie or some other such Stephen King book (I'll read some of his, and I have, but some I just can't!)
10. Wow, there are so many more books I won't be reading! But I can't think of a specific one right now! How about I say basically any book with a cover like this:

LOL! That cover's not that bad! What am I saying?? I'll probably read that book some day! :)


What about you? What books will you never read? Well, probably never, because we never say never, right? Link on up over at The Broke and the Bookish! 


8 comments:

  1. Moby Dick is a whale encyclopedia! Don't read it! Love your #10! Ha! Me either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on. A Scottish highlander, a damsel in distress, the windy moors. What's not to love? I tease. Those covers always make me laugh. There's some Stephan King books I'll probably never read too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good trashy romance novel! lol Ugn I read 50 shades and wish I hadn't. Majorly agree with moby dick though.
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-will.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lists are interesting. And I did love The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, but it is not for everyone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's funny to see people's lists. Some are near the same, like yours and Kami's, but then some are completely different! I'm interested in reading Cloud Atlas, but I don't think I can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm supposed to be reading Cloud Atlas for a readalong but I haven't been making great progress. I've read the first forty or so pages and it's not as challenging to get through as I'd thought it would be. I liked The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but I liked the third one in the trilogy the most. Ulysses would be on my list except I had to read it for school so I've already read it - which is how I know it would be on my list of books I'd never read, if I'd actually never read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Under the banner of heaven. LOL. You know it would make you mad :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, any book with that kind of cover would make my list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails