Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday: Perfect Beach Reads
Beach reads. Never really sure what people mean by this because all books could be good on a beach. Maybe not Atlas Shrugs, or Ulysses, but pretty much anything else. Mostly what I think makes a good beach read is a nice romantic and/or adventurous quick and easy to read YA. So here are my suggestions from some recent favorites:
Top Ten Beach Read Suggestions
1. The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West
2. Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan
3. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han ( and its sequels)
4. The Selection by Kiera Cass ( and its sequels)
5. Defy by Sara B. Larson (and its sequel)
6. The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain (and its sequel)
7. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey (and its sequel)
8. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (and its sequel that comes out today!)
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (and its sequels)
10. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (and its sequels)
Seriously. If you take this list to the beach, you'll be loving your reading life!!!
What would you suggest I take, should I happen to find myself on a beach this summer?
See everyone's lists over at The Broke and the Bookish today!