Top Ten Books I Would Love for Christmas
1. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman... because I think this has been the most raved about book this year by all you bloggers, that I haven't read yet.
2. The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima... because I need this, the last book of this awesome series!
3. Hood by Stephen R. Lawhead... because this looks like an awesome Robin Hood book that I would so love to check out.
4. Poison Study by Marie V. Synder.... because I feel like I've been missing something by not having read this one yet.
5. Rampant by Diana Peterfreund... because I loved For Darkness Shows the Stars and now I want to read more by the same author.
6. Across the Universe by Beth Revis.... because it's another one I've heard raves about and feel the need to get to soon.
7. Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence... because look at that cover! I want to read it/own it for that alone!
8. Old Man's War by John Salzi... because I started it and had to take it back to the library but from what I hear, it should be a keeper and not a library book anyway.
9. Touch by Jus Accardo.... because this one just looks cool.
10. Rebel Heart by Moira Young..... because the first book was awesome and now I want the second!
Awesome reasons for wanting books, don't you think? Anyway, I guess we'll see if Santa reads my blog or not.....
What books do YOU want this year for Christmas?