Total Books Read: 80
Total Re-reads: 5
Total Pages: 26,735
(one book had both!)
Book Club: 9
Challenges: 15 ish
Blog Tours: 4
Reviews for ARCs received: 9
Read Alongs: 3
Utah Authors: 19
On my own for fun: 36
(yeah, so a few of those overlap!)
The library: 24 (including a few ebooks!)
My own stash: 33
Kindle: 19!Borrowed: 4
YA and MG: 50
From the YA category:
Science Fiction/ Fantasy (including dystopian, paranormal, horror, steam punk, etc.): 32
Other (contemporary fiction): 9
Middle Grade: 4
From the Adult category:
Non Fiction: 1
Literary Fiction: 4
Science Fiction/ Fantasy (including dystopian, paranormal, horror, etc.): 11
Historical Fiction: 3
- figuring out genres is hard!
- I need to read more adult books... literary fiction and historical fiction
- As usual, I need to read more classics and non fiction.
- Why am I so tempted by YA SF/Fantasy?!!?? Gosh, I LOVE those books!
- Wow! Lots of Kindle books for having it only half the year!
- No audio books yet....
- I can't seem to do 100 books anymore. I will lower my Goodreads goal this year. I like this 80 number a lot!
- I didn't do as many read a longs this year as I thought I would. I did much less blog tours than past years too.
That's about all! What have you observed about your reading habits this past year?