This week's list prompt over at The Broke and the Bookish is to list books we are so very glad were recommended to us. The list could go on and on and on. These are just the first ten that came to mind.
Books I'm Glad Someone Recommended to Me
1. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier..... recommended by Angie
2. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss .... recommended by Ibeeeg
3. A Madness of Angels by Kate Griffin.... recommended by Jenny
4. Antsy Does Time by Neal Shusterman.... recommended by Melissa
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.... recommended by Books on the Nightstand
6. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski... recommended by Oprah
7. Paranormalcy by Keirsten White... recommended by my sisters.
8. The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell... recommended by Florinda and Heather
9. Pieces of Sky by Kaki Warner... recommended by Susan
10. The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing by M. T. Anderson... recommended by John Green
What books have you loved that someone recommended to you? What books have you loved that you'd like to recommend to me? What books have you loved that I recommended to you?