It's time for some looking back I suppose, now that I've been doing this blog thing for three years. Yes, it was three years ago that I put up my first little timid welcome post (which I have since added to and enhanced a bit because it's now my "about me" page.) Last year I remembered back on the first two years of blogging. Now this year, oh my, what blogging changes have happened for me! Here's a few:
- all the fun stat numbers are growing in the right directions, slowly but surely!
- just in the last year, I've finally started getting ARCs and review copies
- I started my own features and challenges, stuff I was too nervous to do earlier
- I finally participated in a readathon and a bloggiesta
- I did more giveaways than ever before (still not a ton, but I'm good with that)
- I revamped my whole blog look from what it was last year
- I've participated in some fun blogger/author/bookish get-togethers
- I've participated in many more blog tours, some even "on my own."
Some of my favorite posts from the past year:
And now, as part of my blogiversary celebration, and because I had so much fun doing a poll back during the bloggiesta about what you like and don't like in a review, I thought I'd do another one about what you like and don't like about my blog... and also for you tell tell me a little more about yourselves, so I get a better idea of who's actually here and reading! So, please have fun with it and fill it out and let me know what you think!