Amazing that the first month of the year is already over. Amazing.
Here's what I read this month:
1. The Reluctant Widow by Georgette Heyer: A girl on her way to being a governess ends up at the wrong house and then finds herself in the middle of mixed up craziness!
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte: The haunting story of Cathy and Heathcliff and their twisted passion for each other.
3. Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Mryacle: There's a huge blizzard on Christmas Eve! Three different stories on how three different groups of kids live through this storm of the century.
4. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman: The adventures of one boy who is raised by ghosts in the graveyard.
5. Taken By Storm by Angela Morrison: The love story of Michael and Leesie with all it's drama and intensity.
6. How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend by Janette Rallison: When one girl "dumps" her boyfriend because he won't support her twin's student government campaign, she learns that there's more to the story than meets the eye.
7. The Moon Below by Barbara Bickmore: Hallie helps to build up a thriving community in Australia.
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney: Gregory survives yet another year in junior high, barely.
9. The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison: When George meets the princess he has promised to marry to unit their kingdoms, he realizes she is not what he expected.
My favorites of the month: my re-read of Wuthering Heights, The Moon Below, The Graveyard Book, and Taken By Storm.