Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Midweek Morsels: Desserts!

Here's a bit of a unique dessert that I made the other day for book club. I was worried it was a little bit too unique and wondered if anyone would like it, but they really seemed to and I had one recipe request already, so I decided I might as well share it here. And once again, it's insanely easy!

Graham Cracker Marshmallow Squares

2 eggs
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine
1 t. vanilla

Beat the eggs and the sugar in a saucepan. Add butter. Cook on low heat until thick and bubbly. Cool. Add vanilla.

While cooling, mash 30 squares of graham crackers. Add 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows. Also 1 cup nuts and 4 Tbs. coconut if desired.

Pour liquid over dry ingredients and mix. Press into a buttered 8x8 pan and chill. Dust powdered sugar on top, cut into squares and serve!


  1. OMG! I am gonna have to make these. I have 475 cookbooks so I am surprised that I have never seen this recipe before.

  2. Hmmm, I guess I should have come to book club.

  3. This looks so easy and yummy, and my kids are going to flip over it! KidB loves her "mashmellows".



Related Posts with Thumbnails