Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Jason Castro Is Reading


Jason posted a fun update of his life yesterday, in which, among other things, he once again reveals what he is reading.... The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova! And once again, I'm impressed that this kid, who puts forth such the goofy airheady image, is reading such huge, involved and thought-provoking books as The Historian! Way to go Jason! But please, don't get too involved in that wonderful book and forget to keep working on the cd project! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I'm a huge fan of his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a huge fan of Jason's while he was on A.I. (although he was better than most and I appreciated and respected that he remained true to himself) but I LOVE his taste in books!

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey 3M... good to know I'm not the only Jason fan blogger out there! :)

    Mom... I love that he shares with us now and then what he's reading! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm surprised! My first reaction (I'm mean) was "He can read?" I should be nice. He lives 20 mins from me. hehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails