- create a new profile picture, and then make it the one that I use for all my different accounts and web places. Get consistent!
- be less shy. Comment more, add more friends! Make the blog a little more personal. Go to more book signings and/or events.
- be more active at the Book Blogs Ning. Fix my page there to be somewhat interesting.
- clean up the blog here. Ugh. It's so messy, kind of like my house.
- don't be afraid of challenges. Have fun trying!
- try to read 100 books again. But read more NF, more classics and some new-to-me genres.
- keep going strong in the F2F book clubs, but give up with the online Yahoo book clubs (so sad to do this... this is where I "started".... my first Internet experiences!
I know there was more I was thinking of, but I can't think of them now. Anyway, here's to a fun new year of book reading and book blogging!