Here's what I read this past year:
Total Books: 100 (okay, so I fudged just a little... I had to finish the last few pages of book 100 on New Years Day... but I don't care... I'm counting it!) For the complete list, click HERE.
Men authors: 33
Woman authors: 67
Books from the library: 47
Books I owned: 51
Books read for book clubs: 13
Books read for the book fair: 5
Books read for challenges: 16
Books read for a blog tour: 3
Books read for fun: 68
Non Fiction: 6
Contemporary Literary Fiction: 23
Historical Fiction: 4
YA Fiction: 68
Historical Fiction: 2
New-to-me authors I "discovered" and loved this year:
J. Scott Savage
The conclusions I make:
- I guess you could say I really enjoy YA! Especially YA science fiction and fantasy!
- I'm doing a little better on the NF, but a whole lot worse on the classics.
- The woman outnumber the men this year. Interesting. Usually it's a dead even race.
- I love the library!
- My book club numbers went down, that's because I didn't participate in Yahoo groups at all this year. Sad.
- Challenges are fun, but reading spontaneously is funner (I mean... more fun.)