Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Review: The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier


Book: The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier
Genre: Literary Fiction
Rating: A
I've had this book hanging around forever and therefore, it ended up on my TBR Challenge list. It turned out to be one of those books that I wonder why it took me so long to get it. I loved it! I loved the story about the past and the present connecting in a mysterious way. I loved learning about the history of this little corner of France. I loved the characters and felt their pain. Needless to say, I'm glad I finally picked it up and actually read it!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book, too. In fact, I checked it out from the library and then decided I had to own it - and it's still sitting on the shelf. No time to reread, silly me. I'm allegedly descended from French Huguenots, but knew almost nothing about them so I enjoyed the history lesson.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails