Monday, May 14, 2007

Avalon High by Meg Cabot


Book: Avalon High by Meg Cabot
Genre: YA
Rating: B+
So I went to the library on Friday evening with my 15 year old daughter, JJ, and she was picking out last minute stuff for school. I happened upon the Meg Cabot section and just had to get one, just for the heck of it. I must have been in a Meg Cabot kind of mood, something quick, light, fun and easy. I ended up with this one about a new girl at this high school and the crazy story she gets mixed up in that sounds A LOT like the King Arthur story! Anything to do with King Arthur is great, right?! Anyway, it was a fun weekend splurge!

1 comment:

  1. I love Meg Cabot, although Size 14 is Not Fat was disappointing. I've enjoyed absolutely everything else I've read, particularly the Princess Diaries series. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails