Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Reading Recap June and July 2016


I chased this sunset down but still didn't get a great shot.
Anyway, it says summer to me!


Whoa I almost forget or the second month in a row to list of ALL THE MANY books I've read this summer!

Here's what I read in June:

I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai: The girl who was shot by the Taliban and lived to tell about it.
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han: The continuing story of Lara Jean and her boy troubles... and I didn't like how things went down much.


Here's what I read in July:

The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater: The conclusion of this fun series though it was a bit strange for me and some stuff happened that I was like... wait what?
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella: Audrey is suffering intense anxiety and this is the story of how she overcomes... and it's funny!
Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky: In which four crazy fan girls kidnap one of the boy band members and then things get worse from there. 


Guys... something has to change! But life.. life is just TOO CRAZY right now! 

Plans for August:

  • Finish Wish You Were Italian
  • Read One Dead Spy for book club
  • Read P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
  • Read at least on Utah author for Utah Book Month that really isn't happening but maybe Utah Book Fortnight might, but maybe not, but even if not, I will still try to read some/one Utah author... besides Nathan Hale which is our book club book

So yeah, I'm not reading much, but I've uploaded 50 videos to the kpop channel. And driven across the country and back. So there's that.


4 comments:

  1. At least your busy doing other fun things! I think it's weird that there's two books with "P.S" in the title. Am I weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're doing some reading even if you're crazy busy right now. That's more than what I can say, lol. Maybe, we'll do better in August. Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can get back into a groove soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give yourself a break - summer is hard as we cram so much into our lives! By the way - love, love, love your California vacation photos on Instagram! Makes me miss {oh so so much} living in San Diego! Looks like y'all are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails