Saturday, April 9, 2016

Celebrating Diverse Music and Small Life Events

Remember that one time three months ago to the day when I clicked on a link and listened to a song? And then I clicked on another link and listened to anther song? And then I looked up a music video on YouTube? Remember that?




And then remember how my life seems to have taken a strange and unexpected turn since then?

There is no going back.

I will be forever changed.

In a good way.

Don't you love it when that happens? I'm assuming this sort of things happens to you now and then. I'm not talking about the big things, because we all know that happens. I'm talking about the strange little unexpected trivial things that seems so small at the moment but then turns out to be things that make life interesting and different and much much less mundane. Things that send you down a path you totally would have never found normally. Things that make you wonder what else is out there to be discovered? What other fun things might we be missing?

Do you ever do this? Do you ponder these things? Are you happy and grateful for these unexpected changes and turns that come your way?

I am.

And I love it.

Embrace the strange and unusual paths.

Because you really just never know what you might find.




5 comments:

  1. I remember when I first signed up for spotify! LIFE CHANGING that day was! Suddenly there was all this free music to explore I was so excited! Then that excitement quickly turned to anxiety because there was all this new music and I had to listen to it all! and what if I was missing something really great, and how would I find it if I wasn't on there constantly. This anxiety dominated the first month of Spotify... and sometimes I feel that same way, but I figure I will find it eventually... But just imagine if I had found Super Junior then how my life would have been different... I probably would've taught in Korea by now... AND YES I LOVE IT!!! HAPPY SUJU Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serendipity is a wonderful thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy three month anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you just described with Super Junior is how I felt when I read Twilight for the first time. I didn't ever think I'd become a reader and then I read Twilight and I was forever changed. Not only did I want to read more, but I also became obsessed to the point where I did a pilgrimage to Forks. I would never have gone to a tiny little unknown town in Washington had I not read Twilight. So, yes, I understand where you're coming from. :)

    I'm glad you found Super Junior! I liked what I heard in the car, but I'm not sure I'd listen to it like you do. I'm very conservative with music in the sense that I like to know what's being said, lol.

    Happy three-month anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES. It's all the little things that keep us going and make life fun! And they're usually so unexpected, because I'd never have guessed I'd be so into kdramas either. It's crazy but awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails