Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sing Along Saturday... on Sunday: My Theme Song


Here's another "new" meme I plan to have some fun with. This one is hosted by Bookish Things and More and each week they'll be asking us to share a song according to a theme they've thought up.

This week's theme: What song defines you?

Isn't that a loaded question!?! But here's the first song that came to mind for me. Of course it's by Super Junior since that's my current craze. This is the song that, when I watched them sing it live, I decided, dang, I really really love these guys. But more than that, this song defines pretty much how I feel about life these days which is... to take things one day at a time, to face each day with a smile and deal with whatever comes my way, even if I don't quite know where I'm going or where things will lead.


Here's a video of the song with English lyrics included!  Also, I love it because it highlights whoever happens to be singing at the time, which is fun for learning their individual voices. Anyway, I hope you listen!


Walkin' by Super Junior 


 



Want to share what song defines you? Come and link up over at Bookish Things and More!


11 comments:

  1. That's such an awesome song! Definitely an awesome way to look at life. Thanks for joining in our meme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was listening to this and Corey said, "What is that?" I told him about it and how you're obsessed with it. He just looked at me and said, "That was awful." Lol. I guess he's not a fan. Oh well. He doesn't much like the music I listen to either, unless it's on the bands he likes, such as Muse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni: Awful because it's in Korean? Or awful otherwise?

      Delete
    2. I don't think the Korean matters to him. I think it's too poppy for him. He's not a fan of pop.

      Delete
  3. I love this video... I want them all like this... MAN I love these guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually kind of liked this song. It's still a bit boy band for me but I liked it. I liked that it highlighted who was singing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny: I will share a non-boy bandish one soon I'm sure. But what makes it NOT boy bandish actually? I need more info...

      Delete
  5. you are so so bad for my playlists or wait...I mean so so good for my playlists! What a great song! and I can see how it would be your 'theme' song. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy: Wait, really? You really like it? Like you aren't just humoring me? You don't have anything against the boy band sound??? :) Are you on Spotify? We should be friends there for reals.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails