Sunday, April 24, 2016

Saturday Snapshot and Sing Along... on Sunday

Because of the readathon, I didn't do my "new" Saturday memes yesterday, so here they are together in one post today. Enjoy!


Saturday Snapshot hosted by Melinda from West Metro Mommy Reads


Wow, it's been an eventful week and I took a TON of pictures to document it all. But I will share just this one, a candid of my daughter and son-in-law after college graduation, with their 2 month old baby girl.




What picture or pictures of the week would you like to share? Come and link up!

__________________________________________________________


Saturday Sing Along hosted by Katrina from Bookish Things and More

The theme for our song choice this week: Favorite Soundtrack Song.

Are you kidding me???? This is like pick a favorite kid or something. Or a favorite book! There is not JUST ONE! There are gazillions! But...I have decided to share the one that made me realize, back when I was just a wee little kid, that I totally loved soundtrack music. Like... totally. And so I give you, the Throne Room song from the original Star Wars. It never fails to give me chills.






Do join in the song sharing fun! Link up here!


5 comments:

  1. Such an awesome pick!!! I get extremely happy when I hear any of the music from Star Wars. And that picture of your daughter and her family is precious! Congrats on graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize your daughter was trying to finish up a degree while being pregnant and having a baby. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick! I love this song. It's one of my favorites from the Star Wars musicverse. I'm going to do this too and post something in a few. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet photo! somehow I didn't know you have a 2 month old granddaughter! Or maybe I did and forgot....well, anyways, simply gorgeous! Congratulations to the new graduates!

    and I too am a sucker for soundtracks ~ especially broadway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your son and daughter--and your granddaughter is adorable (and oh so chill!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails