|Favorite Picture this month:|
Here are the books I read this month:
Bone Gap by Laura Ruby: A strange girl and a strange boy get together to solve a mystery of missing friend.
Goodbye Stranger by Rebecca Stead: Some friends deal with issues of growing up.
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins: A girl on a train sees something weird out the window and gets herself involved in a murder mystery.
Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard: What if the boy you love dumps you, hits his head and forgets that he dumped you?
Fires of Invention by J. Scott Savage: A girl and a boy follow clues left by the girl's father and discover the mystery of their underground village.
Favorites of the month: Bone Gap and Goodbye Stranger.
Plans for October:
- read (re-read) Dracula for book club
- finish The Martian
- read The Canterville Ghost for the newly formed family book club
- read Stitching Snow and The Tightrope Walkers for the Beehive Award long list
- continue working on Year of Origin for critique group
- read Saints and Boxers during readathon
- I can't remember what else!
How did your month go? What plans do you have for October?