Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Read in a Day
Here's a few books I that I would recommend sitting down and reading in a day. By definition, I've picked books that are short (mostly) and very engaging...and of course, books I've loved! Do you agree with me? What would you add to the list?
Top Ten Books To Read in a Day
1. Skellig by David Almond
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
4. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
5. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
6. Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell
7. The Giver by Lois Lowry
8. Getting the Girl by Markus Zusak
9. A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park
10. May B. by Caroline Starr Rose
This list prompt brought to you today by The Broke and the Bookish, who continue to come up with fun list ideas week after week after week! Come on over and join us!