Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Thoughts on Heroes

So, as some of you may know, last night was the season premiere of Heroes. As some of you may or may not know, I'm a huge fan. And it's been a LONG time since there's been a Heroes episode, so last night was quite exciting for us Heroes fans.

Anyway, I'm hoping that there's some of you out there that are also big on Heroes and will throw out your thoughts to me about all the crazy goings on with that show.

Here's a few of my random thoughts from last night. Beware.... a ton of spoilers!



So let me sum up: Everyone who didn't have powers now has them. Everyone who was dead is alive. (Except Eve... I want them to bring Eve back!) Everyone who was good is bad. Everyone who was bad... is still bad.

Is that about it?

Wait, there's more:

I can't believe Sylar got to Claire so easy... after all the stress of season one!

What's up with future Peter? He's a little scary. And how did he get his present Peter self in another body? Is that a new power?

And Mohinder! Sheesh! THAT was wierd! He went a little balistic, no? But now what? I am so nervous about him....

I have to say, I wish Nicki would have stayed dead. At least, if that Tracy (can't remember how they spelled it but I know it wasn't the normal way) person even is Nicki.

Interesting to finally know what Mrs. Petrelli's power is. That was sort of an.. "oh, by the way" kind of thing. But the "dream" they showed... how awful was that?!

And what's up with Ando? He can't go bad too! NO! But I did like the new character in that storyline... Daphne was it? She was pretty funny.

So is Mr. Linderman a ghost? And not really back alive?

And WHAT was that "oh, but I am your mom" thing right at the end? Are we supposed to take that literally? ACK!!!

Okay, that's all I've got for now. Let me know what you think, my fellow fans.


5 comments:

  1. I saw the first hour this summer at Comic-Con and was really excited about it b/c it seemed back in top form, but the second hour was crazy!!!

    Nothing bad better happen to Mohinder.

    I'm a little confused by the whole Peter in a different body as well.

    I guess Linderman is a ghost.

    And Mama Petrelli being Sylar's mom? Not so sure about that..but I'm interested to see how it all plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped watching TV shortly after this began. I think what I'll do is get the rest on DVD and play catch-up later. This was an awesome show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, comic-con sounds so fun! I would love to go there some day!

    I so agree about Mohinder! Not only is it creepy what's happening to him, I'm scared he's going to turn bad.

    The season looks like it's going to be CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a slightly different take on the whole Ando/Hiro flashforward. I'm not so certain Ando was the bad guy in the scene. There's too many unanswered questions. He may have been trying to do the right thing to save the world.

    I haven't completely caught up with the show yet, but I am enjoying it so far. I kind of like the new Peter--he's got attitude. Haha

    And yeah, the situation with Mohinder is scaring me a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are probably right about Ando trying to save the world. I really can't picture him turning... but I can picture Hiro being so mixed up he doesn't know which thing is bad or good!

    Ah Heroes... it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails