Thursday, September 18, 2008

Booking Through Thursday: Autumn Reading




Booking Through Thursday

Autumn is starting (here in the US, anyway), and kids are heading back to school–does the changing season change your reading habits? Less time? More? Are you just in the mood for different kinds of books than you were over the summer?


The season change doesn't really affect my reading habits. Well, in the summer I can usually read more... but this summer I didn't. Also, sometimes in the summer I read more YA books, which is why the numbers go up. But, right now I'm reading tons of YA too, for the book fair, so the numbers will be up this month too. But basically, the seasons changing doesn't change my mood for reading, or amount of time. I just try to cram as much reading in as I can, no matter what the month! :)

3 comments:

  1. I tend to switch genres in the summer.
    I always love YA though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seasons don't really have an impact on my reading either, Suey.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails