Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Heroes Thoughts

What I'm thinking after last night's episode (beware SPOILERS for those who care!):

**Is it weird that Sylar is growing on me? Why am I finding myself rooting for him? What a strange sensation.
**I can't believe we are left wondering what's up with Mohinder for yet another week!
**Most stand-out line from last night: "I created you."
**The sharing of the "painting the future" power in the desert has me scratching my head. I can't figure out what's going on there.
**AND... has anyone wondered why Matt doesn't seem to be reading minds?
**Daphne is fun, isn't she. And all the comic relief of Hiro and Ando makes me smile.
**It will be interesting to see what future Peter shows present Peter. Looks like more "shooting" Claire.
**Speaking of which, she's kind of bugging me. And her biological mom too. Is there more to her than we thought?

So Heroes fans.... what do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails