Saturday, September 20, 2008

Weekly Geeks #17: Seventh Quote of the Week



I just have to end this fun quote week with three of my favorite book quotes, all of them probably already shared out there by someone!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read."
-- Groucho Marx

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them."
--Mark Twain


"She is too fond of books and it has addled her brain."
-- Louisa May Alcott




2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Suey! You won a pbs/bookmooch point in my contest. Since we were friends on pbs already, I've given you the pbs point. I should have asked if you would rather have a bookmooch point first.

    Let me know if you want to switch it.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks 3M! PBS is perfect! (I sent you a message over there too.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails