They are so fluffy!!!
Top Ten Light and Fluffy Books
1. Anything by Janette Rallison like My Fair Godmother
2. Anything by Sydney Salter like My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters
3. Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole and probably anything else by her (I've only read the one.)
4. Fairy tale books by Jessica Day George like Princess of the Midnight Ball.
5. My Ridiculous Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite
6. Stephanie Perkins books I think, yes. You know, like Anna and the French Kiss and such! :)
7. Anne of Green Gables books of course!
8. Pretty much all of Meg Cabot's books, like The Princess Diaries. Love those.
9. Wimpy Kids books! Those are so much fun!
10. Shannon Hale's Austenland books. Fun stuff!
Wow, I seriously need to read more light and fluffy because I totally had to wrack my brain for this list!
I looked at Goodreads lists to get some ideas and can I just say, I'm amazed at what people listed as light and fluffy and fun?! Wow.
Which leads me to wonder what you all will come up with! :) Be sure to check out all the links over at The Broke and the Bookish!