1. There was a bit of chill in the breeze this morning. I welcome you fall!
2. I'm not sure we'll make it until school starts next week. Melt down is looming.
3. I'm anxious to get the book club(s) going again after our summer break.
4. It's nearly time to start thinking about the book fair at the school already!
5. Hey! I'm going to be part of another blog tour, (thanks to Lisa and Trish at TLC Book Tours)this time for Kathleen McCleary and her book House and Home. I'm excited. Look for that in September.
6. I have two missing kids this week. I think that is adding to the boredom of the remaining two kids.
7. I put a couple of books on hold at the library forever ago that I'm very anxious for (The Adoration of Jenna Fox and Suite Scarlett) and they are taking forever to come available!
8. Who made those pumpkin cookies yesterday? How dare they!
9. Later today, in order to try and combat the above mentioned boredom and melt downs, we hope to go out and use a bunch of coupons for free food items that we collected at the library this summer. Wish us luck!
10. NOW... I'm going to read.