Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weekly Geeks #13: Author Answers

Just in case you had a desire to know what authors I posted this past week for the Weekly Geeks Author Picture assignment:


1. Favorite authors (some): Jane Austen, Cornelia Funke, Markus Zusak, Khaled Hosseini


2. Authors of the books I'm currently reading (well, back during the orginal post anyway!): Stephenie Meyer, Leo Tolstoy, Jessica Day George


3. Athurs I've met in person: Shannon Hale, Orson Scott Card, Stephenie Meyer and Brandon Sanderson


4. Youtube of an author I've heard speak: Gail Carson Levine


5. Photos of myself with an author: Brandon Mull


6. Author that I most recently finished: J.D. Salinger


7. The hottest author: Markus Zusak! (one more picture anyone? )


Jessica of The Bluestocking Society answered five of my authors correctly. Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails