In which I list some extremely random thoughts:
1. We saw The Dark Knight last night. Wow, Heath Ledger deserves all the praise he's getting! He was amazing. But the movie itself? Very violent and yep... dark. But still, I loved it.
2. We were without the Internet for a few hours this morning. I think we all felt like panicking, but controlled ourselves quite well!
3. School starts in THREE weeks!
4. My first book give-away is coming up here pretty soon. I'm nervous. Will any of you comment and enter the drawing?
5. The summer library program is over. They had their big finale last week. But I think I may still go today... but not to check out any more books... to solve a problem where they think I still have something that I actually turned in last week. Hate it when that happens!
6. I have a friend who said she'll pick up a Breaking Dawn book for me this weekend, since I'll be gone fishin'! Thanks Camran! Hopefully you won't ALL have it read before I get back! Anyone going to a midnight party?
7. I've got a new header up. But I still need to figure out how to center it. I'll have to call on the husband to help me with all that HTML jibber jabber!
8. I haven't read as much this summer as I usually do. What's up with that? Too much time on the computer? No, that can't be it.....
9. I ran out of thoughts at #8. This not a good sign.
10. Bye for now. I'm off to go to go read. Or maybe clean the kitchen... take your pick.